Tickets: Limited view seatings?

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Hello Rangers fans, planning a trip to NY in april and that trip should include a Rangers game at MSG. I was looking at the last 2 home games in april and it seems there's only somewhat expensive seats and limited view -seats available. So the question is, how bad are those 414-418 limited view seats to watch a hockey game?

If those are really bad seats, I'll take the more expensive 101/204 seats.

Thanks in advance.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
To be honest, nobody really knows yet, since we haven't been at the new arena yet.

You could get a better answer at the start of November, after they've actually played a home game

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Hi Pepper.

Hope everything is well with you.

Ummm thanks, I guess.

That virtual tour is pretty nice but it doesn't quite tell whether you're able to see the jumbotron from upper 418 (limited view) seats or does the overhead "ledge" block the view.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Ummm thanks, I guess.

That virtual tour is pretty nice but it doesn't quite tell whether you're able to see the jumbotron from upper 418 (limited view) seats or does the overhead "ledge" block the view.

lol, why are you worried about the jumbotron (which you will not see BTW) when you're not even going to see the net that the Rangers shoot twice on!

That's why they only sell row 6 & 7 for $30 on a full season basis

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
lol, why are you worried about the jumbotron (which you will not see) when you're not even going to see the net that the Rangers shoot twice on!

i don't care if i can't see either goal...but i won't go if i can't see the scoreboard. :sarcasm:

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
lol, why are you worried about the jumbotron (which you will not see BTW) when you're not even going to see the net that the Rangers shoot twice on!

Well, if I can't see even the jumbotron from there, I guess it's an easy choice.

alotlikehomer

May 11, 2012
You could also wait and see if anyone on here has tickets available to the games you want, or wait and see what happens to prices on stubhub. The games could wind up meaning a lot, or nothing, so the pricing could change a lot as the games get closer.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Save your money.

This overpriced hodgepodge of players put together with no thought is not worth spending money on.

16 To Stanley*

Horrid. I sat in one of them last year and couldn't see one of the nets.

Spend the little extra to see the entire ice. It ruins the game.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Save your money.

This overpriced hodgepodge of players put together with no thought is not worth spending money on.

Nothing better than going to a hockey game live, way more exciting than baseball, basketball, or even football. And the Rangers are a good team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad