Likely another Vegas vs Florida Stanley Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I think it’s safe to say that we likely get a repeat cup final from last year. Some may say that it’s too early to predict but I think a lot of us see what’s coming. Nobody in the West will be able to take out Vegas and nobody in the East will be able to take out Florida. But I think Florida can take out Vegas this time, depending how healthy both teams are.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I think it’s safe to say that we likely get a repeat cup final from last year. Some may say that it’s too early to predict but I think a lot of us see what’s coming.
Are you really this needy to pump up your post count that you have to start another nonsensical thread ????

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Colorado will run through the west.

Dont know about the east just yet

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I do not see Florida beating Boston, Toronto perhaps. I also like NYR or CAR over them as well but its hard to know once you reach the conference final whats going on with injuries, it would only take 1-2 big pieces getting hurt for Florida to have a shot vs either of those 2

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
Really want to see Avs vs Knights to see if they can beat them. Otherwise knights probably deserve it again

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Is to of the when no until what it would

BasementDweller

Jun 20, 2018
Far too early to declare any prospective finals match up a safe bet, but I picked both to make the finals with Florida winning this time.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Vegas should win the West. Florida, Carolina and NYR all look good in the East. Tough to call that one.
I mean I picked a Vegas vs Florida final so it wouldn’t shock me but it’s far from ‘safe to say.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad