"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Interesting last round coming.

HPK - HIFK
Ilves - Lukko
JYP - Blues
Jokerit - Kärpät

Blues, Jokerit and JYP, who will be 7th?

HPK and Ilves, who takes 10th position?

Jul 1, 2012
HPK :handclap:
And SaiPa with the best regular season in club history. :nod: First time during my time as a fan we are in a proper playoff round. So excited

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Esa Keskinen going off on Jokerit "performances" on YLE Puhe. "Aivan kusipäinen esitys Jokereilta" and felt ashamed for his friend Hannu Virta for having to be associated with those players and coaches.

rduck1

Dec 26, 2013
Finland
So Jokerit tallied up two game misconducts, two 10min penalties and a double minor for reckless/malicious plays... Not cool. It's a case of coaches not being able to control their players or something worse, either way it reflects very poorly on the guys behind the bench.

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
I would be surprised if Jokerit did any better. A majority of the players won't continue on the team next season so their motivation probably isn't too high.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
I would be surprised if Jokerit did any better. A majority of the players won't continue on the team next season so their motivation probably isn't too high.
It's poor excuse. It's sad how bad and undisciplined the roster played in last (most likely) Liiga home game. Many players should need a slap in the face, coaching too.

Though got to give credit for HPK. They are on FIRE.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Tomek Valtonen at YLE Puhe: "when you're out there just collecting a paycheck, this is the result", "most fractured team I've ever been involved in".

rduck1

Dec 26, 2013
Finland
HIFK joins Jokerit.

Pathetic seasons from both Helsinki teams.

This.

Even more pathetic is that people didn't even bother to show up for either team's home game. I was at the HIFK game and there were whole sections that were empty. Nobody cared about these teams, including the teams themselves... So disappointed.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
2nd round playoff preditions:

Kärpät – HPK ‎4-2
Tappara – Pelicans 4-0
Lukko – Blues 3-4
Jyp - Saipa 2-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events