GWT: Ligue 1 MOTW Round 32 - Clasico time

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Plenty of potential nice games, including the Rennes/Monaco right now.
But obviouly, the one you don't want to miss is the Clasico.

Marseille with its amazing D against PSG and its firepower.

Sunday, 9PM Paris time.

Prediction :
PSG 1-0 OM

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Monaco win 3-2 at Rennes and having a pretty good run now with 5 wins in their last 6 games including wins over OM and PSG. Up to 4th place now.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The real question Evilo, is if the game will even finish. I suspect hooliganism will take over, especially with Payet, Ramos, Pereira, Neymar, Guendouzi, Kola, and Peres out there.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Kalimuendo (Lens, on loan from PSG) scored his 10th tonight. He's 20 years old and he's really a viable option for PSG as backup.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Mbappe deservedly puts PSG ahead from the spot at the stroke of half time. PSG created more, had goals disallowed for offside and could have score more,

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Guendouzi with a terrible playacting as Neymar barely touched him with his hand, but Neymar losing his cool and being in danger of sending off, after he kept on yapping at the refs, was still stupid. Lucky for him Texier let it go.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Messi tightly surrounded by six Marseille players, but he still manages to outsmart them and put a nice through ball for Mbappe, who's goal was again ruled out for offside.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Brilliant play and yellow by Donnarumma. High IQ there.

Marseilles seriously unlucky not to get the tying goal. Payet is a gem, he is the Cazorla of Ligue 1.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mbappe moaned the whole game and didn't even celebrate his goal. His actions were really weird.
I read tonight that he had big personnal trouble and his presence tonight was questionnable.

Anyway, I don't doubt hyenas will whip him in newspapers and social media. As well as HFB.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
@Bures Elbow Vitinha has been good and in a 2 men midfield. He does the hard work too and brings nice nonsense breakout passes while Verratti likes to play with fire. He links with the offense well.
For now you can see he's still trying to play safe and not take too much risk, which is fine. Renato Sanches was brought to he knows he won't start all game. Sanches scored on his first ball yesterday.
That said he brings a lot that isn't on the Stat sheet. And he also leads the team in yellow cards (3 in 3) which is good since people were afraid he wouldn't get stuck in.

So far so good. But I'm also a big fan. Been for years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad