Confirmed with Link: Lightning will play Predators in the 2022 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

The 2022 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series™ will visit the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nissan Stadium, in Nashville, Tenn., where the Nashville Predators will play host to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Feb. 26, 2022. It will be the second regular-season outdoor game for the Predators and first such game for the Lightning, who will become the 27th NHL team to participate in a regular-season outdoor game.

ESPN, Turner Sports, Sportsnet and TVA Sports are the NHL’s broadcast partners for the 2021-22 season and will provide comprehensive coverage throughout the season. Additional details relating to the 2022 NHL Winter Classic®, 2022 Honda NHL® All-Star Weekend and 2022 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series™, including ticketing and broadcast information, will be released at a future date. Dates and locations for additional NHL events taking place during the 2021-22 season will be announced when available.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I think I smell it, yup, just broke the news to the wife:

tenor.gif

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Think I said it a couple of years ago. I'd like to see the Lightning play an outdoor game once. Then never again.

They've kinda lost their magic to me a long time ago.
I went to one once and it was -6 outside.

Don't remember a second of it. I just remember shivering and wanting to die.

Glad I did it just to do it but it would have to be unseasonably warm for me to do it again.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Cool! We have good battles against Nashville and both teams will be pumped for their first outdoor game. Should be a fun one.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I went to one once and it was -6 outside.

Don't remember a second of it. I just remember shivering and wanting to die.

Glad I did it just to do it but it would have to be unseasonably warm for me to do it again.
Dude that's like the perfect temperature for any outdoor activities during winter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad