Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign LW Boris Katchouk to 3-year ELC

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Imama isn't signed yet, right? Do it Yzerman!!

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Raddysh and Imama signed after their seasons are over. Both are still playing in the CHL playoffs. I think Imama gets signed...he fits a spot sorely needed in our organization.

DutchSenators

Dec 23, 2020
Guy has been a beast this season in the AHL. Do the fans know if he will get some games in the NHL this season?

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Glad to hear that he and Raddysh (and Sommpi) are figuring it out in Syracuse. Katchouk was a beast in junior. His hard-nosed game should put him in contention for a bottom-6 spot next training camp.

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
I like that they've been patient on Katchouk. I don't think Raddysh has the skating to be an NHL player at this point with the league developing into a skating league. Maybe if he were to play with 2 other fast players and demonstrated an ability to "Jagr" people with his ass to protect the puck.

Even if they eventually trade him for an asset or a pick or a sweetener in the expansion draft to relieve some cap crunch, he's worth it. I think the roster is going to be wide open for him and others come next year after we inevitably lose some forwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad