JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
What has this guy done, I must've missed something

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Don't care who he sleeps with. I just don't understand why 3LD was a priority over 1LW.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Why is Cole getting a bad rap because the chick liked to get around? He wasn't married so he didn't do any cheating.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Banged the Canes reporter who was engaged. She cheated on the guy with Cole and other people "supposedly" according to the fiances tweet.

That's our 3LD. Sick.
That's a nice sequel to the Tyler Johnson thing. And Ingram supposedly banged someone's gf too or something. We like our drama.

Reactions: Five Alarm Fire

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Why is Cole getting a bad rap because the chick liked to get around? He wasn't married so he didn't do any cheating.
It's more of the cloud lingering over him brought into the locker room. The narrative is our organization is high on culture, character, etc, and then we bring him in. Idk. It has a sort of tension that was avoidable.

Would've rather played Day and offered a better contract to Kane if that was the case. (Semi joking here)

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
He's married with a kid.

You are correct. Sucks for the wife and kid but they could still always work it out. Doesn't make him a bad player to sign, I'm sure the looker room will be fine. They were missing a bit a swagger in that Colorado series and Cole is bringing a ton of that.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
You are correct. Sucks for the wife and kid but they could still always work it out. Doesn't make him a bad player to sign, I'm sure the looker room will be fine. They were missing a bit a swagger in that Colorado series and Cole is bringing a ton of that.
Yeah the difference wasn't Colorado being better.

It was our lack of guys willing to f*** women not their wives. Yeah, that's what cost us.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Cheating on your wife is an interesting definition of swagger I gotta admit.

• Haha
Reactions: Stammertime91

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
If he kills Panthers and Ranger players, I'm good. Otherwise, convince me this works.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Any so called man with a family that cheats on his wife deserves whatever fate comes his way. I mean you're trolling but still...One of the lowest things a person can do. It's so sad that our society basically justifies this, particularly in music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: StammerHammer

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I think he can play top 4 or bottom 4 fine. HE is good at being physicals and isn't terrible offensively. Think Ruuta+ . Similar Skill set to Bogo but a little better skater and offensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad