Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Calvin De Haan | 1 year, $775k AAV

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Solid bottom 6 defenseman and depth piece.
Hedman - Perbix
Sergachev - Cernak
De Haan/Raddysh- Bogosian
Fleury
I prefer him over Raddysh because if I recall he does block shots and is solid defensively . I mean we definitely will be seeing BOGO/Raddysh, De Haan, Cernak, and Hedman getting injured.
Does the myers guy still count against the cap?
If we could somehow get rid of him and Belly we could clear some space around 2 million for a trade deadline deal.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Solid bottom 6 defenseman and depth piece.
Hedman - Perbix
Sergachev - Cernak
De Haan/Raddysh- Bogosian
Fleury
I prefer him over Raddysh because if I recall he does block shots and is solid defensively . I mean we definitely will be seeing BOGO/Raddysh, De Haan, Cernak, and Hedman getting injured.
Does the myers guy still count against the cap?
If we could somehow get rid of him and Belly we could clear some space around 2 million for a trade deadline deal.
Bellemare is a UFA. He's gone. Myers does count against the cap until he's sent down to the minors. We can also carry a 10% overage until the start of the season.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Bellemare is a UFA. He's gone. Myers does count against the cap until he's sent down to the minors. We can also carry a 10% overage until the start of the season.
I thought belly had one more year like Maroon sorry. Myers still counts I thought a certain percentage of the cap when we waived him last year. Either way we still need to find a top 6 talent to add.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I thought belly had one more year like Maroon sorry. Myers still counts I thought a certain percentage of the cap when we waived him last year. Either way we still need to find a top 6 talent to add.
By sending Myers and Fleury down, we could get an extra $2ish million. Leaves us about $4M to get a top 6 player.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
gonna just put our actual defense for next season since it seems difficult. cooper kept praising raddysh with sergachev and kept playing them together in the playoffs so i doubt he is now gonna change that all of a sudden.

Hedman-Perbix
Sergachev-Raddysh
De Haan-Cernak
Fleury-Bogosian

IMG_0039.jpeg

Here is raddysh ice time in the playoffs

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
gonna just put our actual defense for next season since it seems difficult. cooper kept praising raddysh with sergachev and kept playing them together in the playoffs so i doubt he is now gonna change that all of a sudden.

View attachment 725539
RAddysh can eat some minutes be he isnt a difference maker with his skill, body, or defense. I like the guy and hope he takes a step forward.
Hedman-Perbix
Sergachev-Raddysh
De Haan-Cernak Bogosian
It is clear these our the top 7 defenseman we have. Knowing Coop the lines will always change.

Last edited:
Reactions: ccman68

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay

Hedman-Perbix
Sergachev-Raddysh
De Haan-Cernak
Fleury-Bogosian

View attachment 725539

Cernak was out for the post season, him being back might change this

Reactions: ccman68

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
JBB has gone for guys with proven records this year- bland records perhaps but it’s a different tactic than the attempted reclamations of Fleury and Myers last year (Brown being the exception).

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think they start him with Cernak,

Unless Serg - Cernak gets another go.

We get quite a few shifts of Hedman - Serg too at times, so Perbix and Raddysh won't be asked to play as much as they did during the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad