Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Austin Watson to PTO | Update: signed 1 year, $776,665 AAV

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I have always liked him.

How has he looked in pre-season?

Where is he expected to play for Tampa? 3rd line? 4th line?

Thanks
He looked and performed like the same old Austin Watson. He played his game, got involved in ways he could, and fought a few times. If you didn’t have a high opinion of him as a NHLer before, you probably weren’t impressed, and if you liked him from his time in Ottawa and Nashville, he was true to his reputation.

Reactions: Renopucker

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have always liked him.

How has he looked in pre-season?

Where is he expected to play for Tampa? 3rd line? 4th line?

Thanks
I wish be a regular in the 4th line over forwards who only skate fast and don't bring anything more (plenty of that in the new NHL). Cooper always like those kind of players and looks like the GM is in the same boat, that doesn't happen with Yzerman, clearly against the tough guys.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I wish be a regular in the 4th line over forwards who only skate fast and don't bring anything more (plenty of that in the new NHL). Cooper always like those kind of players and looks like the GM is in the same boat, that doesn't happen with Yzerman, clearly against the tough guys.
We only led the league in fighting majors last year and we've been top six the last three years.

Reactions: RDTBay4 and aylib

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad