Recalled/Assigned: Lightning recall Philippe Myers and Mitchell Chaffee

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
So this forward guy. How is he, why he was recalled but not Robert, Gonclaves or other guys about whom I read a lot here?

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
So this forward guy. How is he, why he was recalled but not Robert, Gonclaves or other guys about whom I read a lot here?
Chaffee is tied for the lead in points. I've been wondering if he'd get a call up. He had a good 21/22 season, missed most of 22/23. Don't know what realistic projections are for him, he's 25.

Reactions: Peacefool

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Chaffee has been playing VERY well for the Crunch. He suffered a season ending injury early last season and has played himself into the most important pick up of the free agent off season. He has good size, skills, and is not afraid to go to the front of the net.

Will be interesting to see if he clears if he is sent back down. While ABB does not offer size and Myers seems to have issues with getting his shot on net and taking ill timed penalties, the same cannot be typed regarding Chaffee. If he is claimed, he will be greatly missed by the Crunch and will leave a hole in the game to game roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad