Recalled/Assigned: Lightning recall Cédrick Desjardins and Richard Panik

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/PSCrunchHockey

Anders Lindback is out indefinitely with a right ankle sprain, per the team.
Boucher says G Desjardins will be called up from AHL Syracuse.
Boucher said Lindback has a high ankle sprain. Tricky recovery. For now, Lindback in walking boot.

That should be Desjardins do or die call up and our final decision to be sellers.
Really sucks that Lindbäck is out for a while, but otherwise we can see if we have a new backup for next year in Desjardins and I could very well see us getting Janus over and try him as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Boucher is leaning towards Garon for both games. Makes me wonder why they traded Tokarski for a guy they don't have faith in.

I think the logic would be that the team has more confidence in CD than Tik at the point of the trade, but still less than Garon.

At any rate, trading Tokarski was SFY's decision but Boucher gets to choose which goalie he wants in there.

Last edited:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Trading Tokarski was SFY's decision but Boucher gets to choose which goalie he wants in there.

I think the logic would be that the team has more confidence in CD than Tik at the point of the trade, but still less than Garon.

Why not give the guy that actually has some chance at a future with the club some starts and try him out. He's played a total of 3 games for the Lightning over 3 years? Not exactly a fair shot.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Why not give the guy that actually has some chance at a future with the club some starts and try him out. He's played a total of 3 games for the Lightning over 3 years? Not exactly a fair shot.

I agree, but the decision to trade for CD was made by a different guy than the one who decides if he plays or not.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I agree, but the decision to trade for CD was made by a different guy than the one who decides if he plays or not.

Well I think we can all agree that Boucher isn't the best decision maker. I mean, he does put Carle out there in every situation

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
The Boucher that may have pressured to have Ceddy back in the org, isn't the same one now. The Boucher we see now is the one that knows he has to put together wins or he's ****-canned come season's end. No way he trusts his job to an AHL tender.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
The Boucher that may have pressured to have Ceddy back in the org, isn't the same one now. The Boucher we see now is the one that knows he has to put together wins or he's ****-canned come season's end. No way he trusts his job to an AHL tender.

That's what I was thinking. He's knows he needs to save his job and try to get wins.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Crunch now down to 17 skaters and one goalie. Looking for some player movement in our direction before this weekend's games with Hamilton and Albany.:help:

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Good call, Hutchings is up but we are still lacking the goalie. Wonder where Sustr ends up. Good for the Crunch either way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad