Confirmed with Link: Lightning re-sign Victor Hedman (8 years, $7.875M cap hit, $63M total)

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Basically the difference between being from Toronto, Canada and Sweden. Stamkos had the itch to concider playing for his home town, legacy team while Hedman comes to the states and gets adopted by Tampa as his new home. No desire to go anywhere else.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Marty "Y'know ah" St. Louis
Victor "You know" Hedman
Jonathan "Obviously" Drouin
Brett "For sure" Connolly

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
And a lot of thanks to Victor an Steven to take paycuts to keep the core together.

In this time of selfishness and egotistical players this loyalty is unbelievably refreshing. Many thanks to these two "heros" may I never hear anyone boo either of these guys ever for the next 8 years. No one should ever forget what they just did for this team, franchise and city!

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Stevie Freaking Yzerman, we the fans have a message for you:

new-were-not-worthy-gif-474.gif

Holy smokes with Vasy too. Wow.

giphy.gif

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Is this real? It doesn't feel real. This is insane I saw the news and started jumping for joy and screaming yes.

I almost put my pick up truck into the barrier on I-75 when I heard it. Then I tuned into TSN-1050 Toronto to hear the disbelief from their talk jocks.

SFY has performed magic. 3 down, 2 to go:

Kuch
Killer

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Such a good feeling :handclap: Coburn , Stamkos and now Hedman all committing to us and to winning. When players want to stay it also means players will want to come here as well and often at a discount to join a winning team with an unquestioned commitment to win the cup.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Wow. Hedman is amazing. Well worth the money, is only going to get better. But bye bye Kucherov. Can't see how the Bolts can sign him long term. I bet Tampa didn't expect Stamkos to re-sign, but with a huge home-town discount they didn't have a choice. And then defense has to come before offense for Tampa. So some offensive talent will be lost.

Keep dreaming lol you can go bye bye we will keep kucherov :)

I have this bookmarked for when the Lightning win a Cup. Can't wait to give it to this idiot: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/big-read-not-build-cup-contender/

ya this needed a slap told him to stick to novels sorry for his luck or choice on being a leaf fan

I remember that. Hope that jackass is swimming in his own tears.
https://www.facebook.com/GB-Joyce-511366765563252/ his facebook

twitter @garejoycenhl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad