Confirmed with Link: Lightning re-sign LW Danick Martel | 1 year, $700K, two-way

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

We did it bois

That's our warm body in the press box. I actually like him there. Lets us keep our better prospects in Syracuse, but he's serviceable enough to come in and play a couple of games when need be. Probably a similar plan as we have for Rutta.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
That's our warm body in the press box. I actually like him there. Lets us keep our better prospects in Syracuse, but he's serviceable enough to come in and play a couple of games when need be. Probably a similar plan as we have for Rutta.
Rutta is an expensive seat warmer.

Reactions: Hoek and DFC

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah. But unless Luke Schenn is even worse than I think he is, the more Rutta plays, the worse we are.
I guess its all about deployment in Schenn's case. If we try to pair him with Hedman, we are going to have a bad time.

Reactions: DFC

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I think he and Todd actually keep in touch

@Todd1a Rob's doing okay these days right?
He is sick off and on I have not talked to him in a week is what it is. He definitely is disappointed we didn’t get karlsson he didn’t think San Jose would over pay him like they did. He will pop back up sooner or later again always does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad