Lightning open Learn to Play program

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Saw this article and thought I would share it. This is a great move and extremely good pricing as well. I hope someone here is able to share it or take advantage of it! :handclap::handclap:

http://lightning.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=890168

The Learn to Play program is for kids ages 4-8. Parents looking to register their children should can click here. Registration is $80 and includes a full set of hockey gear for each participant to keep, including protective equipment, skates, sticks and jerseys at no additional cost. Each participating rink will also provide affordable next-level programs.

When I was that age I don't think I would have been able to get anything cheaper than $1000 for a similar deal in Canada. Best of luck everyone.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Wow, full set of gear that the kids get to keep for $80? That's fantastic. I bought a pair of roller blades a little while ago and that alone costs more than the entire camp does.

JedYzerman

Jan 8, 2011
Cocoa Beach, FL
wish they had this program closer to me. I pay $46 per kid per month right now for lessons, and that did not include equipment. Did include the skates though, good skates too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad