Friedman: Lightning linked to Cody Ceci

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
If Tampa could get him for cheap I think it could be a good trade. Ceci is not good right now but he is also on the league worst defense and is expected to do too much. I think if he went to a great system like Tampa and could play lower down in the lineup with a good partner he could look great.

Again - have to get him cheap though. Because he also could continue being trash.

SenatorJoey

Jan 15, 2019
If Tampa doesn't go for grit (Simmonds or Ferland), I want a home run swing or nothing.

Panarin or Pietrangelo or nothing.

Ceci is trash. Unless it's like a 4th or a random prospect, I don't want any piece of him.

As a sens fan. Tampa should avoid Ceci I feel he will slow down the team and isnt good for Stanley cup run this year.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Please do this.

1st + Foote + Cirelli
Never gonna happen.

We didn't pass on every single other defenseman in the 2017 draft class at 14th overall minus the 4th pick in Heiskanen just so we could specifically take Cal Foote just so we could trade him for Ceci.

And 1st and Cirelli? Who are we trading for? A Panarin rental?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
If Tampa could get him for cheap I think it could be a good trade. Ceci is not good right now but he is also on the league worst defense and is expected to do too much. I think if he went to a great system like Tampa and could play lower down in the lineup with a good partner he could look great.

Again - have to get him cheap though. Because he also could continue being trash.

Tampa's defensive system isn't all that great. We have a couple of great defenders and a goalie who might be a perennial vezina contender, and struggle to get inside the top-10 GAA.

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad