GDT: Lightning II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
In a game like this you want a Matthews to step up or a Nylander. Where are they? It's concerning. It could be a playoff preview.
Really hasn't made any difference pairing them up, you'd expect a house on fire to show the coach?

MarnerElite

Feb 20, 2019
So what's happening with Willy and Auston, are they even playing? This is exactly why i don't want to bitch too much about lines. Usually every coach sees each players' skill level and compete level. They also watch tape of other teams and what they can do. Your skill doesn't mean shit if you aren't ready to battle every night..Willy tonight, again back to floating and doing that stupid cut back bs instead of driving hard to the net(basically too scared to get hit)..I don't want to even say anything about Matthews any longer as he's embarrassingly bad..Yes we're going very far with these ballerinas..

Reactions: ThewThew

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Vasi literally saving shit with his head and playing limbo.

Myopic

Feb 26, 2017
This team is
Unwatchable!

Does anyone want to argue that now?

I know a good hockey team when I see one. This team is at least 2 years away from winning a playoff round. You homers still want to defend giving away those assets for Muzzin?..lol

Dubas misjudged the rebuild timeline. I defy anyone to argue this. Go ahead, make my day.

Reactions: Rogue and hudster

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
The fact that Stamkos just dumped that puck with no speed and still blew by Hainsey and chipped it to a TB player...wew lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad