Post-Game Talk: Lightning/End of Season

DamonDRW

Dec 23, 2007
Tampere, Finland
Well, the tank batallion here should be happy at least. Now, let´s watch Buttman manipulate us into a late pick.
Tank commander is here, sir.

We'll get Fantilli at this draft at 2nd, someone like Getzlaf with NYI pick and then take this league by a storm in 23-24...

In fact, what we need is a draft like that to become permanent SC contender for at least 10 years.

Another joke of an end to the season. This team is the same story every single year. Really really tired of it
These were just 7 seasons. I became Red Wings fan in 93 and fir a long period of time thought that making the playoffs is a really easy thing.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Whoever does the standings at ESPN apparently doesn't know RW is the tiebreaker before ROW. I like their standings better.

pz29

Jun 18, 2015
Tank commander is here, sir.

We'll get Fantilli at this draft at 2nd, someone like Getzlaf with NYI pick and then take this league by a storm in 23-24...

In fact, what we need is a draft like that to become permanent SC contender for at least 10 years.

These were just 7 seasons. I became Red Wings fan in 93 and fir a long period of time thought that making the playoffs is a really easy thing.
I hope your crystal ball is functioning properly.

My lotto nightmare is Washington gets #1 and Pittsburgh gets #4.
I tend to think that is what is going to happen. Need to get Crysby and Ovputin another shot at SC

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'm really proud of the hustle everyone who showed up in the game thread displayed. It's that kind of commitment to the cause even in the final game of an absolute stinker that makes being a fan around here still fun.

Keep it up boys, we're destined for better things. And hey if we're not, I know it can still be a good time.

Cheers to all you crazy bastards! :cheers:

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I'm really proud of the hustle everyone who showed up in the game thread displayed. It's that kind of commitment to the cause even in the final game of an absolute stinker that makes being a fan around here still fun.

Keep it up boys, we're destined for better things. And hey if we're not, I know it can still be a good time.

Cheers to all you crazy bastards! :cheers:

You're always so chipper! We didn't win the Cup and we aren't winning the lottery, this is a waste of our time. We either needed a 7.00 G.AA from Husso or a 0.98 G.AA from Husso and we got neither. We are stuck being a perpetual team in the National Hockey League for some time to come. Seider didn't even score 30 goals, I am pretty sure he is a bust!

Reactions: Bench

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4