GDT: Lightning at Wings, December 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Hey again. What is the estimation on larkin, him taking faceoffs again y'all? What a player. Playing the game and not being 100. He a treasure for surely. What do you think as close followers? When is he taking a faceoff again?

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
They lost 4-1 to the Leafs and they lost to us last we met,so they might be fired up to play.
We are becoming long overdue to win at home. We are winless in 5-6 at home?
If Larkin is not 100%, we lose.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Hey again. What is the estimation on larkin, him taking faceoffs again y'all? What a player. Playing the game and not being 100. He a treasure for surely. What do you think as close followers? When is he taking a faceoff again?
Probably next season, we don't need his hand to heal this season, or until we win a game.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
They lost 4-1 to the Leafs and they lost to us last we met,so they might be fired up to play.
We are becoming long overdue to win at home. We are winless in 5-6 at home?
If Larkin is not 100%, we lose.
5 game home skid including SO loss to Buff. This game will tell if Fester's starting to lose the team already.

I really think Fester should put Kub on the top line and let him take the draws. 13-9 this season on FO, small sample size but it shows he doesn't totally suck at it unlike 81-136 Joey.... (Almost wonder if 1-0 Berggren should be taking FO for the 4th line).

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Your fantasy league track faceoffs?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I come in peace, with a shameless HFBoards Plug

i-want-to-play-a-game-play-time.gif

Starting this Friday. NHL Survivor

Winner will receive a special HFBoards Trophy, $5,000 in Sportbook Cash, something from the Evolve Media Prize Vault and most importantly of all... bragging rights.

For information on the game, go here.

To sign up go here.

397863.jpg

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
The good news is that Vasi played yesterday, so it's unlikely he plays tonight. The bad news is that Brian Elliott is 7-1 on the season.

Tampa 5 Detroit 3

Reactions: lilidk

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
I watched a ton of their game vs Toronto last night. It was really fun to watch even tho Tampa got dominated the first two periods.

Those teams have such good habits. Receiving pucks in motion, putting pucks in space, attacking the middle of the ice, etc. It's very satisfying to watch, even their depth players get it.

It makes you realize how stationary the Wings play. It's easy to defend teams that don't move their feet with and without the puck.

Hoping for a W tonight.

stillwater

cellar door
Mar 17, 2011
Agreed ... Tampa is for me, the most entertaining team to watch. I catch every game I can.

Great core on that team. Kucherov is such a cerebral player, and anticipates and passes like few have in this league ... ever.

Well coached. They've got it all, and it shows with their success.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I watched a ton of their game vs Toronto last night. It was really fun to watch even tho Tampa got dominated the first two periods.

Those teams have such good habits. Receiving pucks in motion, putting pucks in space, attacking the middle of the ice, etc. It's very satisfying to watch, even their depth players get it.

It makes you realize how stationary the Wings play. It's easy to defend teams that don't move their feet with and without the puck.

Hoping for a W tonight.
It will take some time to get that level, we only in couple month in process.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Not feeling good about this one at all, as a fan.

Hoping for a differential of 1-2 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad