GDT: Lightning at Rangers Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Marc Bread Basket Staal. Don't give the pick to these useless dmen. for ****s sake.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
He's better than Lundqvist, period. All of Lundqvst's great games in the past. I said then and I'll continue to say that re-signing Lundqvist will be a disaster for this franchise.

Where would this team be without Hank? We'd either miss the playoffs or get KO'd early every ****ing year. And who would play instead? Talbot? Some FA goalie? They'd get eaten alive with how the defense has been this year.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Where would this team be without Hank? We'd either miss the playoffs or get KO'd early every ****ing year. And who would play instead? Talbot? Some FA goalie? They'd get eaten alive with how the defense has been this year.

At least we won't have Lundqvist.

/s

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011

Oh stop it. I usually defend Henrik but this season is just crap. This game is just crap. One bad game here and there, fine.

This is a bad season.

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
We're starting to see what happens when a reaction goalie who plays deep in his crease loses a step.

He used to save many of these chances. Now he's just a millisecond slower and it's showing.

It's not a coincidence that he can't seem to stop a breakaway anymore.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Bishop > Lundqvist
Hedman > McDonagh
Stralman > Girardi
Sustr > Staal
Garrison > Klein
Gudas > J, Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events