Recalled/Assigned: Lightning assign Nikita Nesterov & Tye McGinn to Syracuse

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Now I'm all for givits Nesty more playing time but now Cooper won't be able to scratch Carle and/or Sustr, though if this might be to give Nesty a lot of playing time while they give Carle his last chance then maybe I can be on with it because then Nesty can be fullt ready, that or we really someone else.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Might be giving him minutes. Maybe looking to see if Koekkoek can come up instead?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We'll have to call someone up, I think. Can't imagine running with six D for any meaningful stretch.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
last nights game had reservations on speaking on this but to me was nesteas worst game umm

coburn was bad
sustr was worse
nesterov was atrocious imho so sending him down is probably a good decision for now get him time bring up witkowski for now as the 7th get nestea playing full minutes time etc..

also in regards to carle after last night my thoughts were really need to keep him for the cup run

just my two cents

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
also in regards to carle after last night my thoughts were really need to keep him for the cup run

I find it hard to believe we'd be scratching him right now if the intention is to keep him for the playoffs. This isn't a $1.5M Morrow we're talking about. Carle is supposed to be our veteran defenseman out there leading by example. He may still be here in April, but I doubt that's by design. For all we know, they've been trying to move him for awhile now and this is just the next step in moving that along.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i think we are trying to move carle at this point if we did im ok with giving

tony D a shot even maybe his offense is so good we can get by the bad defense

i dont know if is smart to move carle now though if we can keep him unless someone else can play sustr is soooooooo terrible i mean hes a train wreck right now and to me a bigger issue then carle on the ice

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
The Crunch play 3 in a 3 I believe while the lightning 1 in the next 3 nights. Give Nesterov game time, he was going to be scratched Saturday anyway, and hopefully improve his confidence .

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://boltprospects.com/content/crunch-batle-back-twice-fall-devils
Nesterov, assigned to the Crunch earlier in the day, tied the game with a power play goal a little more than six minutes later. Zettler believes Nesterov will only be in Syracuse for the weekend, but said the decision would be made after Saturday’s game.

“A couple turnovers, but overall he was fine,” Zettler said of Nesterov’s play. “He scored a nice goal on the power play. He’s got a bomb and he used it.”

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
Nesty has not been good...

Offensively, or defensively. He should stay down and build his confidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad