GDT: Lightning and Pens @ Johnstown - 7PM?

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Game day thread!!!

tumblr_m3vqmjnRii1rq3i3ro3_400.gif

For streams:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NHLStreams/comments/3mw2ic/game_thread_tbl_at_pit_0700_pm/

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Can not believe they didn't send Sid and Kessel to this.

Play tonight. Take tomorrow night off and play the last pre-season game in 3 or 4 days? Simple.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Hoping for a good outing by Malkin and Horns. Hopefully, if nothing else, Malkin continues to get some work on the PK. Because he's looked good there, at least.

Oh... and health. Of course. A win would be alright, too.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
So my eldest boy was playing junior high hockey against a Johnstown team at the War Memorial, and they needed a guy to work the penalty box, so I'm excited because those are the boxes the Hansons were in. My son hits a guy late, skates to the box with his head down, saying, "I know, you don't have to say anything." I tell him, "Don't do it again!" But inside I'm like, "This is one of the proudest moments of my life!"

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Here we go with the "The Pens are dicks for not dressing Sid!"

Maybe I'm heartless, but my response to any complaining about that is that I don't care. It's the preseason, ffs, and their schedule is packed. It would have been nice for those people but that's actually not the point of the preseason, and rosters are never guaranteed.

I'm predicting an injury in this game.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Gotta agree with Milbury this one time.
And he put it on the brass/the ones making the decisions not Sid like some idiots are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad