Post-Game Talk: Lightning 5, Penguins 4 - Pens Prevent the Empty Netter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
we are one of the worst teams in the league, this combination of turds do not deserve to make the playoffs...l
SkinnyNarrowGermanspitz-size_restricted.gif

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Horrible goaltending. Pens showed a lot of life. Should have won, but bad teams always find a way to lose. No silver linings.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
This is why you can't go 2-7-1 or whatever it is now against last place teams, cause you're going to run into the Tampas and Torontos of the world that are just a little bit better on some nights.

But it's ok because they're losing "close games to good teams on the road".

Reactions: Angrrus

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens unfortunately are not in a good position for a nice trade. NO money and no real prospects and picks to work with. Not a good combo.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Possible playoff matchup down the road???

LOL. Tampa would likely sweep these jokers if they met...

Looking more and more like the Pens might not make the playoffs anyway...

Reactions: Angrrus and ncm7772

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Watched until the short handed goal and rage quit, so I missed all the best parts from the Pens perspective. I think it might be time to accept that I'm a curse and its time to start sleeping through games.

Sucks not to get anything but they played up to their opponent at least. Play like that for 20 of the 30 remaining games and things will be fine, particularly once we the injured back.

p.s. Congrats to Wilson on scoring his first NHL goal. Cool moment for him.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Yes you do. Don't waste prime years with Malkin and Crosby.

Just get in.
No no, trade other assets if need be, if you miss the post season so be it. This pick could be a bit higher than we would have liked to think. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad