Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Supercell-with-Lightning-BW.jpg

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Ugh.

Bolts have won 10 of the last 12 in this series and 6 of last 7 in Raleigh.

My expectations are low but I guess at least it's not an afternoon game because that would be a guaranteed loss.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Great title. Lightning always beat us for whatever reason. Win this one in regulation and I will full on believe this team is capable of greatness

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

Dishface

Registered Jerk
Sep 27, 2013
Kenosha, WI
As said before for the past month... This game is a must win or we can kiss playoffs goodbye.

That said 5-1 loss

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So who is calling this since Forslund is in Buffalo? Chuck and the letter K? Just Tripp? Special guest star LUCIANO DI GIUSEPPE?

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Someone get Netstea's family to this game STAT!!!! guarunteed hat-trick. Bonus point for getting Luciano there....he has the luck of the....irish? italians?

We need to pull out all the stops to win this one.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Had no idea JP did hockey, he's one of the best soccer voices in the U.S.

I didn't know either. He's calling the game against the Blues next Sunday too. Definitely going to miss John calling it but this should be neat. Going to be weird not seeing John on a Fox Sports broadcast.

Jerk Newton

5 Nights at Stormy's
Nov 11, 2005
North Carolina
I didn't know either. He's calling the game against the Blues next Sunday too. Definitely going to miss John calling it but this should be neat. Going to be weird not seeing John on a Fox Sports broadcast.

Not going to lie but hearing John call the game has kept me tuned in on many a bad night. So I harbor no ill will toward JP, but if we get our ***** kicked I am so out of there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad