Player Discussion Lias Andersson: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
I think it’s not even really his skating. Once his thought process catches up to NHL speed and he can play more instinctually he will be a solid player, and find himself in better scoring positions. And once Chytil does the same he will be a dynamic scoring forward. See Lias as a really solid middle six center. He just seems like he’s a step behind the game.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Nitpicking, but he's not "barely" 20.

He's halfway to 21.

In fact, for all intents and purposes, he'll be 21 for like...98+% of next season.

You certainly are nitpicking - he's closer to 20 than he is 21 and he's played a heck of a lot more games when he was "barely 20" than he has "closer to halfway" or whatever you want to call it.

He'll be halfway to 21 in a month. He's a center. 19-20 year old centers playing big time minutes in the NHL are an anomaly. People need to step off the ledge and let the kid mature.

Reactions: Rongomania

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I did not follow with that comment @Amazing Kreiderman , but no one in 2018 draft has yet to play a NHL game and that`s why we don`t know, and I refuse to comment on Clarke`s picks last summer in 2018. :)

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Listened to bleeding blueshirts today, Maloney expressed all the issues I've had with him. Didn't realize he was a minus 3 last night but I saw some decent board work from him.

Reactions: CasusBelli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad