Lias Andersson First NHL Goal

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I'm watching the game and Chytil is unimpressive, displaying poor hockey iq, -1 in the game and a poor man's zibanejad (ottawa version)
Lias Andersson was picked higher than he should. goal wasn't special

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I'm watching the game and Chytil is unimpressive, displaying poor hockey iq, -1 in the game and a poor man's zibanejad (ottawa version)
did you watch the second period? i respectfully disagree. Kid is barely 18 and oozes talent. his defensive zone work will have to get better but watching him in the second not sure how anyone can say he doesn't have real potential

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
did you watch the second period? i respectfully disagree. Kid is barely 18 and oozes talent. his defensive zone work will have to get better but watching him in the second not sure how anyone can say he doesn't have real potential

i watched the 2nd period. He reminds me of fabian brunnstrom and alex burmistrov

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
LOL first NHL period since the beginning of the season. He was uncomfortable in the first period. Dynamic in the second and single handily started the 2nd goal for his first assist.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
LOL first NHL period since the beginning of the season. He was uncomfortable in the first period. Dynamic in the second and single handily started the 2nd goal for his first assist.

naw that entire goal was because of kevin hayes smart decision to only pass to brady erik karlsson skjei

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
What? Chytil has been insanely good with quite a few shots and chances. Lias has been very good as well, what are you smoking?
First period was meh for both of them but that’s expected and the Rangers were legit getting dominated. 2nd period on and both have been great, especially Chytil. Check the GDT (which you were on earlier) everyone is drooling over them

Reactions: bl02

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY

What does your opinion on Chytil's ability and Andersson's draft position have to do with the latters first goal?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

You have them pegged after their first and third game? "Goal wasn't special". Did you expect him to go end to end?

Reactions: Nickmo82 and bl02

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad