Post-Game Talk: L'harceleur harcele Price. Habs lose 5-4 in OT

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Fun fact:

The Habs have the worst 3 on 3 record in the league since it was adopted in 2015-2016.

What do you expect. The vast majority of that time included Max Pacioretty who would try and cycle the puck 3 on 3. Or wrist it wide and give the opposition an odd man rush.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
5 points out of the last 6 not bad.3 tough games coming up this week including the Devils and Sabres who we never seem to beat.

Reactions: Licentia

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
We lost that one because instead of playing 3on3, we started it like we were on PK.

Should've started it with Domi-Drouin. Look to score.

Strangely, I don't know why...but I,m not a fan of Domi-Drouin on 3 on 3. And it shows how shitty that formula is....

Reactions: Pomee and mbz

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Useless point
This is why i dont want this team to make playoffs

Players cant shoot the f***ing puck when its time
Our D is so f***ing bad , we legit 3 need d-man atleast.
So many wasted f***ing plays just to make that extra useless pass

Price played good but still was not enough , 5 goals in and he probably saved 4 more goals
Im not blaming him on any goals except maybe the last 1 but still.

Hes not the reason why we sucked even we scored 4 goals

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
our d should be ashamed.. pathetic. shlemko and benn are not nhlers

They should be here to push Oullet to cleanly beat them out for the #6 spot.

Reilly Weber
Mete Petry
Ouellet/Benn/Schlemko Juulsen

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Tough to blame Price for this one despite the bad goal on OT and despite giving 5 goals. He got us that point in the end. Game was fun to watch but frankly, team sucked defensively. We asked the Caps to get that win.

If Bergevin really thinks that his team has resetted already, having Weber back is NOT enough. You need to ditch Schlemko and Benn. And get another D ON TOP of Weber.
Brady Skjei has been in the dog house. Would love to see us make a push for him.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Great game.............what a lazy play by Drouin to let Eller go to the net...............wow JD should not be allowed on the ice in OT. Brutal play by the RDS prince.

Price was amazing, and the guys scored four.............the bad part, our Dmen are awful just awful...

murray

Oct 6, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
With better D/actually 6 D in the lineup, we win that in regulation.

To blame that game on Price is to voluntarily put yourself in the corner wearing the dunce cap.

BushFireRecordsRedux

I'm a Dapper Dan man
Sep 10, 2018
This! Blaming Price is ridiculous. Drouin played it real nonchalant. I don't undretsand that kid. He played a decent defense game and then pulls a bone head play like that.

No one is blaming Price but it was a pretty soft goal and he'd be the first to admit that. It's okay to say. He still played great tonight. Same goes for Drouin, he was pretty good tonight but that was a really soft play. It happens. It sucks.

Reactions: Toene

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad