Level of fan engagement

I wear Sens apparel...

• More often than I did in previous seasons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
One of the measures of fan engagement is how often fans choose to wear team related gear.

I'm interested to see if the off ice turmoil is impacting fans desire to associate themselves with Sens.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Dude I'm shy to wear this logo in public.

- Randy Lee scandal
- Melnyk threatens to move team
- Franchise player traded even though he wants to stay
- Front office cuts
- No respect whatsoever for the fanbase
- Face of the franchise (Alfredsson) and representant of the city has no respect for Melnyk.
- Goes forward with Lebreton project only to say it's too risky months after and it might not work after all.

I don't represent any of that or don't think any of that makes sense. I respect integrity and this ownership and management has no integrity at all.

Last edited:

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Proudly rock the #MelnykOut hat though.
I've seen more Melnykout gear than Sens apparel around town and was wondering if my experience was similar to others.

The team has no presence in the city from what I can see.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Haven't worn any of my Sens jerseys or tshirts for months. I don't really want my fellow Montrealers laughing and asking me questions like "Why is Melnyk the way he is?" or "Did you take an Uber here?".

Take a Bath Son

Jan 15, 2018
was in bayshore today and a sports apparel store had more leafs gear than sens gear. Literally made me sad. I want to love the colours but they are making it so hard.

Reactions: topshelf15

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Only "Sens" apparel I've worn is my #MelnykOut hat and my brian5or6 hoodie. which don't really count. Although I guess I did wear the free O shirt I got out of some Molson pack to do yardwork a few times

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I'm still wearing my Sens beanie hat, but it's very discrete and it keeps my head warm. In the summer I still occasionally wear my old Ziba heritage t-shirt, and I don't think it comes off as supporting the current regime.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Voted less. Only for two reason;

1. Culled my entire wardrobe this year. My medium skinny fit shouldn’t be wearing the XXL shirts of my teens.

2. I’m not buying new Sens apparel. Partly because money, partly because Melnyk, but mostly I hate the 3D centurion and the =O= I pray for the return of the 2D centurion.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
I still wear Sens gear around but I also once gave an entire speech in an inside out and backward t-shirt. So.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I'm still wearing sens stuff by accident all the time....but I don't choose to wear sens stuff like I used to.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Well I can't wear any of my Karlsson gear without someone making a comment.. so that rules out 75% of my sens apparel.

I just avoid it as much as possible now.. Opting to wear my MLB/NFL gear instead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad