"let's play live"

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
This is not EA sport related so I apologize.
Figured you gamers would know everything.

My son asks me Saturday morning to take him to " let's play live " at the
Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC Saturday night. I searched every after market ticket site
And none had tickets . Not one ticket.
Needless to say he was upset. Does anyone in our HF posse know about this and if there is
More shows anywhere ? I can't find anything .

I used to play NHL 2003 on PlayStation . Loved it , was almost obsessed.
Played for hours and hours . Full season in a weekend sometimes.Tournaments with friends
Now 4 kids . No daddy time . I know I would love todays NHL game play but everything sound much more involved.

Thanks friends

JA

Let's Play Live! is a live improv comedy show which features YouTube Let's Play personalities from Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter playing games on-stage.

They periodically schedule shows and put their tickets on sale well before the events themselves occur.

Tickets for Let's Play Live! New York went on sale in late August. It appears to have been the third and final show of the year.

Below is the Reddit post on Rooster Teeth's subreddit forum from August 22, 2016.

https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/4z0y2u/lets_play_live_new_york_details/
From Bethany via RoosterTeeth.com:

"Hi friends! You may have heard some chatter this weekend about an upcoming Let’s Play Live in New York City. I am super excited to tell you the chatter is true! We will be coming back for our third and final Let’s Play Live of the year in the Big Apple!

DETAILS Achievement Hunter, Funhaus, and Cow Chop! Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 8:00PM EST (doors at 7:00PM) Manhattan Center Hammerstein Ballroom, New York, NY Tickets: www roosterteethlive com

PRESALE/ONSALE TICKET SCHEDULE One of the top perks of Rooster Teeth membership is first access to all live event ticket sales for our Double Gold and FIRST members.

Monday, August 22nd at 10:00AM CST (today) - Double Gold members Presale (*must use special code sent via email to purchase your ticket)

Wednesday, August 24th at 10:00AM CST - FIRST members Presale (*must use special code sent via email to purchase your ticket)

Friday, August 26th at 10:00AM CST - Open to the public (no code necessary)

You do not want to miss out on this show. To get your tickets before the public onsale this Friday, sign up for Double Gold or FIRST membership today: www roosterteeth com / first / details

TICKETS: www roosterteethlive com We look forward to seeing you there! Got questions? Just ask! :) xo B"
Here's a glimpse of what you would be seeing at the show:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
I will look into a Roosterteeth membership . Whatever that is.
Then by the time next year's shows roll around he will be into something different.
Thank you for your post .

JA

I will look into a Roosterteeth membership . Whatever that is.
Then by the time next year's shows roll around he will be into something different.
Thank you for your post .
Make sure you know what you're getting into before you commit to anything. I would say watch a bunch of their videos first to get a sense of their personalities and the kind of humor that they bring. It's not for everyone. These kinds of shows are generally catered to a college-aged, young adult crowd; they also, however, tend to develop a teenage following that is slightly younger than the demographic they are aiming for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad