Proposal: Lets hate some laundry today!

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
I'm going to put on my tap shoes wander out to the edge of this plank and do a little dance...

I just thought it would be a healthy exercise for many Bruins fans not to discuss the unfortunate happenings post game one but just to affirm that's not what we are about.

Simply a thread to post in to say "I'm here to hate some laundry"

In fact, it's normally three colors I love but these guys just stack them wrong and I find that offensive!

I mean ... Blue, White and Red, seriously? It's completely backwards!

And don't even get me started on the Canadian farmer/toilet seat, what the heck were they thinking, Habitant? Hockey Club? they aren't even sure what the H is for???

Unbelievable, it's no wonder we hate them...

...for what they wear and where they play!

I'm here to HATE some LAUNDRY!

:yo: Go Bruins! :yo:

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I hate everyone that ever played for that team, aside from a very select few.

There are different degrees of hatred of course from level 1 (most hated) like Chelios, Roy, Nilan, Carbonneau, etc. All the way down to level 14, or those that I hated because they were Habs, but sucked so bad that it was either funny or benefitted the Bruins i.e. Gilbert Dionne, Komisarek, Kotsopoulas, etc.

I have the list on a handy Excel Spreadsheet, for easy reference.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
It's not the laundry I hate, it's the style of play that franchise promotes. It's the type of players they covet. It's the fans that cheer for that brand of hockey. I hate everything about that team. So, screw them!!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
It`s far too many fans/media who completely ignore and seem rather at peace supporting, for far too long, teams/players who are more than willing to hit the ice the moment they feel anything as heavy as a sneeze on them.

There was a time when the Habs would ice a team who had a few players who`d back up the hatred by dropping the mitts and settling things like men, didn`t mean I hated them any less but at the very least they had a few guys who`s walk the walk BUT.....they have ALWAYS had players who could care less about the integrity of the game, we`ve all seen the clips, we`ve all seen the ludicrous dives/embellishments.

Every team has a guy who`ll make their fan base cringe from time to time with a less than stellar looking tumble to the ice, I`ve had to turn my head a few times with the actions of #63 but no team I can think of appears to have made it part of their MO so well as much as the Habs.

and man do I hate rope a dope hockey, for a team who all I hear about is their great speed, flipping the puck out of your defensive zone hoping a forward will pick it up is hardly a team who uses their speed, watch the Hawks, now THERE is a team who uses their speed

AprilMayandJune

Feb 26, 2012
The habs will always be the habs....I think the B's,from mgmt,players and even us fans would be better served not hating. Its a waste of good energy.

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
I don't hate the laundry. I hate the individuals and behavior that make up the team, organization and fan base.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I think the Habs weren't that bad game 1. I didn't notice many antics. B's play their game they'll win.

I hate their jerseys though. I know their classic, but I hate them

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I hate the Habs. Hate their laundry. Hate their style of play. Hate their logo. Hate their rink. Hate their sticks & skates. Hell I even hate their skate laces....

I hate the Habs with the flaming intensity of 10,000,000 suns.

Guess that makes me a hater :naughty:

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
It's not the laundry I hate, it's the style of play that franchise promotes. It's the type of players they covet. It's the fans that cheer for that brand of hockey. I hate everything about that team. So, screw them!!

I don't hate the laundry. I hate the individuals and behavior that make up the team, organization and fan base.

A mission statement defines what an organization is, why it exists, its reason for being. At a minimum, your mission statement should define who your primary customers are, identify the products and services you produce, and describe the geographical location in which you operate.

I think that the Bruins and Habs have two completely different mission statements:laugh:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
A mission statement defines what an organization is, why it exists, its reason for being. At a minimum, your mission statement should define who your primary customers are, identify the products and services you produce, and describe the geographical location in which you operate.

I think that the Bruins and Habs have two completely different mission statements:laugh:

Yep. One team's mission statement is to be the toughest hockey team to play against. The other team's mission statement is to introduce the concept of soccer flopping into hockey. Take a guess which mission statement I prefer...:naughty:

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
I hate Subban even more today. Not cause his race.

I hate Subban because he is a gigantic ***** and he plays for the Habs. That should be more than enough.

All the idiots who take it further than that belong in a special place.

trudatman*

I think it must take a special type of person to support that whiny, cheap, embellishing, dishonorable group of pansies. do they do diving drills? their huge fan base "earns" them vast doubt benefits no other organization in sports seems to enjoy. and they are nonironically beloved somehow. for every racist Bostonian, how many entitled crybabies support that dreadful franchise?

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The first penalty called against the Bruins today is exactly why I hate them. Full display of diving, yet the league continually rewards them. It's disgraceful, and it won't get better until the league does something about it, but they won't because it's Montreal. Flat. Out. Despicable.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: