GDT: Let's Close this Sucker Out - GDT2 Leafs @ Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Well, everytime we say that we end up having a good game with great effort, like against Pittsburgh.

That's why I hate and love this team.

I don't get their mentality at times.

Are they thinking that the Flames are an easy win so they don't play as well or are they just terrible right now?

We play well against Anaheim, Pittsburgh and then go out and play like this against the Flames. Does not compute.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
That's why I hate and love this team.

I don't get their mentality at times.

Are they thinking that the Flames are an easy win so they don't play as well or are they just terrible right now?

We play well against Anaheim, Pittsburgh and then go out and play like this against the Flames. Does not compute.

i know it's so weird. and it doesn't even matter the era - it's like the LEAFS mentality. "insert bad team name here." we suck against them.

Mr Scarface*

Our team is the hardest in the league and this game again proves it nicely. We get outshot like a muther****er and still rock like carly does. Carlyle is the big hard ass behind all of this. He KNOWS how to win these games without key players and with them in the lineup. McLarena and ashton both getting their war on and that's real good for us. The true identity is back and I'm very proud of this team and organization.

We might win this game again. We have really fine goalies.

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
First time I've ever watched Ramo play. Reminds me of Toskala somehow, I'm really not impressed. If goalies were reversed I feel like this would be a 5-0 game.

Garbs

Jul 2, 2005
London, Ontario
I just don't know why we're such a bad possession team. I don't care if we don't take a lot of shots, but I hate that we never have the puck.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Dumping and not forechecking...

We're not winning this game playing like this. **** off, man up and forecheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad