Friedman: Letang and the Habs: "I could see a trade match"

THall4

Feb 25, 2014
Edmonton, AB
I think you should take your own advice and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Habs have plenty of assist to acquire Tanger but why would they waste assist on an injuey prone player.
Here's something for the uneducated to ponder on,
[ According to NHL.com's Dan Rosen the Penguins have placed Letang on injured reserve retroactive to the 24th of December, indicating that he has once again suffered an injury of some significance.
This not only makes it near impossible for Penguins general manager Jim Rutherford to trade Letang while he's on injured reserve, but could also negatively impact his value moving forward. ]

Who the hell is going to waste assist on that?:laugh:
Okay.

Outside of Galchenyuk and Drouin ...what do the Habs have that would help the Penguins NOW ? Im fully aware of Letang's injury issues...in fact in another Letang thread I mentioned that hes pretty much untradeable because of the health concerns and that not very many teams will be willing to take on that risk.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Okay.

Outside of Galchenyuk and Drouin ...what do the Habs have that would help the Penguins NOW ? Im fully aware of Letang's injury issues...in fact in another Letang thread I mentioned that hes pretty much untradeable because of the health concerns and that not very many teams will be willing to take on that risk.
Patches would help but hopefully the Habs won't trade him for Letang as again that would be another terrible management move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad