http://www.nhlcbanews.com/dalymail/index.html

Let your voice be heard..:help:

Be it constructive complain.. :teach:

Arse chewing..:mad:

Or support for one side or the other.. :yo:

Let your voice be heard..

for what its worth... :dunno:
HERE IS MY - I AM JUST A FAN ** SOAP BOX SPEACH **

I am just a fan who believes that expansion has watered down the game that I love to watch with a passion.

As a fan .. Why would I care if there are 30 teams or 24 remaining after this lockout holocaust ??..

With 24 Teams they all would be stronger financially and stronger on the ice as the good players on the contracted/bankrupt teams would be added to the remaining surviving ones. Resulting in the players on those teams that are career minor leaguers to once again return to where they belong. As I firmly believe you are only as Strong as your Weakest link ..

I would rather see Jerome Iginla setting up Ilya Kovalchuk in Calgary for a highlight reel goal then to see Calgary setting up the trap to prohibit Atlanta's Kovalchuk from scoring, while Iginla is taking passes from 40 year old Dave Lowry and goon Chris Simon to try to get the Flames a win..

I bet you Revenue and attendance in Calgary post lockout would soar upwards to see Ilya and Jerome on the same team then playing against each other .. and so would I if I was tuning into a HNIC Canada double header game on TV .. I might even renew my Centre Ice Hockey Package and catch the Flames during the week to see that in fact .. Imagine that excitement from a fan perspective post lockout ..

I don't care if NHL players jobs are lost as I am not a player and I don't care if Teams are lost as I am not an owner, but as as a FAN who is paying the bill on both sides I care what I am paying for ..

I am a fan and the only part of this whole Fiasco that I am interested in that begs the question - "What's in it for me"? ...

I think Bettman's tearing down the strong for the sake of the weak already on life support is a very poor business decision ..and after all the dust settles will make the NHL game a far less entertaining product on the Ice and profitable one in the books, and when these teams fail and I firmly believe they will, which will result in Bettman's head and firing...Fans then we will be locked into a 6 year CBA, without the head of the monster that created it around to blame any longer ..

So that is why I want to see the PLAN .. MR. Bettman that will convince me otherwise

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You're better off doing something more constructive. The NHL and NHLPA wipe their collective asses with your complaints.

nhlfan79

Feb 3, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Aah, let the truth come out. You Canadians only want to contract Atlanta so you can raid their roster. Sorry guys, we're not going anywhere anytime soon. Except the Finals.

legardien91

Mar 9, 2004
Deerfield Beach, FL
nhlfan79 said:
Aah, let the truth come out. You Canadians only want to contract Atlanta so you can raid their roster. Sorry guys, we're not going anywhere anytime soon. Except the Finals.
You are aware there's a lockout going on, and there most likely won't be any finals... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad