Let the Challenges begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I have uploaded the HFNHL ratings onto the server here

Notice that I haven't placed the players in teams. I couldn't do so with the resources I had. The teams I had were still deadline teams. I've tried getting the correct files from Josh but his computer is stuffed. I'm trying to fix this problem.

Now that I've done the ratings, let the challenges begin.

Also, Question for the Admin?? Have we got a ruling on the Lockout/Europe-bound players or have I missed something??

Ball is your court admin. Meanwhile, JOSH STOP HOLDING THIS GREAT LEAGUE UP!!! :madfire:

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Thanks Dion!!

Ratings Challenges, and Final Endorsement Deal details will be released shortly, so feel free to start reviewing the ratings and a building a case for your challenges.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
When looking over the ratings of my players in this file I noticed that it didn't match the Excel file from Oct 26th. In the new file Kristian Huselius has a SC of 50 and in the Oct 26 version it's 66, which sounds more reasonable. I take it it's a type-o, so I don't have to worry about making a challenge to raise it from 50.. ;)

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Steve Weiss

Hey Dion & co,

Can I get a rating for Mr. Weiss, he's been signed to a contract for the upcoming year?

Thanks

Dryden

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Dryden said:
Hey Dion & co,

Can I get a rating for Mr. Weiss, he's been signed to a contract for the upcoming year?

Thanks

Dryden

I've sent Dion the preliminary ranking for Weiss. If there are other players who need rating, feel free to send them to me and we'll compile a list (send to [email protected]).

Please restrict it to signed players WITH NHL experience - as non-NHL players get very basic (and very low) ratings. These will be added automatically.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Dr.Sens(e) said:
I've sent Dion the preliminary ranking for Weiss. If there are other players who need rating, feel free to send them to me and we'll compile a list (send to [email protected]).

Please restrict it to signed players WITH NHL experience - as non-NHL players get very basic (and very low) ratings. These will be added automatically.

Hey Nick, there are a couple of guys on my prospect list I've been meaning to sign, but I figured that a while ago (being while the free agent period, and when the re-rates were going on) wasn't the best time to swamp you with more work.

So would now be a good time to send you a contract offers for a couple guys like Torres, Stajan, etc...? So that we can get ratings for them updated.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Brock said:
Hey Nick, there are a couple of guys on my prospect list I've been meaning to sign, but I figured that a while ago (being while the free agent period, and when the re-rates were going on) wasn't the best time to swamp you with more work.

So would now be a good time to send you a contract offers for a couple guys like Torres, Stajan, etc...? So that we can get ratings for them updated.

Yup - Reggie's offices are officially open.

For those making offers to their prospects, keep in mind to check the age of the prospect with the required contract length as per the rule book.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Ville... Huselius has been noted... Being a Panthers Fan, I wouldn't be surprised if his SC rating went that far south for the winter. He was definitely anemic, thats being kind, about his goal scoring for last season.

Dryden.. Wiess' rating will be in the mail soon... with an educated I guess, Wiess is looking sweet with a rating the 70-75OV range.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Donga said:
Dryden.. Wiess' rating will be in the mail soon... with an educated I guess, Wiess is looking sweet with a rating the 70-75OV range.

Ok, now Dryden is going to be rather disappointed... :shakehead

Just keep in mind Dry, that players like Weiss have their overall rating brought down quite a bit by low EX and LD, but he does have some solid and useful individual ratings. Overall ratings should only be a slight consideration on a player's usefulness...

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Dr.Sens(e) said:

Just keep in mind Dry, that players like Weiss have their overall rating brought down quite a bit by low EX and LD, but he does have some solid and useful individual ratings. Overall ratings should only be a slight consideration on a player's usefulness...

Actually if I remember correctly EX and LD count very little towards the OV rating. I think the difference from 25 to 99 was something like just over 1 point in the totals.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Weiss

Dr.Sens(e) said:

I'm actualy quite cool with whatever I get for Weiss, I just need a 3rd line center and he'll do for now. I epected a rating between 69-72 anyhow and realize that its probably closer to 70, which I amm perfectly fine with.

I just want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad