Let`s Play Some Bolley-Ball

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
One AnPon An Time We were Cacklin`g thru Beach Mountain `n` GranPappy said:

`Son, Let`s play some Bolley-Ball.`

An Father-Son Game of Bolley-Ball. :yo: We Lob`d `n` We Lob`d `n` we Lob`d `n` we Lob`d `n` We Lob`d `n` We Lob`d. :clap:

ece.gif

This was Back b4 Inflation was Invent`d so Are hand`s were Literally Grape`s. :laugh:

At the En`d of the Nite we Sat Down `n` Lick`d each other`s Feet as They were Sweaty `n` Stinky from Hour`s of Bolley-Ball. We Lick`d `n` we Lob`d `n` we Lick`d `n` we Lob`d `n` we Lick`d `n` we Lob`d. :yo:

LICKING `n` LOBBING `n` LICKING `n` LOBBING `n` LICKING `n` LOBBING `n` LICKING `n` LOBBING

:clap::clap::clap: Let`s Play Some Bolley-Ball :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I play`d Bolley-Ball for 13 year`s back in Hi-Skool and I Almos`t went Pro. But 1 thing that alway`s Stop`d me from goin`g Pro is that I couldn`t hit a Curve-Ball. They say that in Bolley-Ball, if U Can`t hit a Curve-Ball, u Can`t play. So I Alway`s Struggle`d with the Curve-Ball `n` Never Wen`t Pro. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Play`d Bolley-Ball back in 1999 `n` Got Draft`d by the 76`er`s on a Full Skolarship. The 76`er`s want`d me 2 play Point Guard but I said no Coach, I`m a Home Run Hitter, put me in the Game. I Got Bench`d `n` then Trade`d to Milwalkee where I had an Solid 6 year Career as a Small Forward. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Play`d Bolley-Ball back in 1999 `n` Got Draft`d by the 76`er`s on a Full Skolarship. The 76`er`s want`d me 2 play Point Guard but I said no Coach, I`m a Home Run Hitter, put me in the Game. I Got Bench`d `n` then Trade`d to Milwalkee where I had an Solid 6 year Career as a Small Forward. :clap::clap::clap:
My Coach on the 76er`s was a Idiot. He took 1 look at me `n` Said Jame`s, U Can`t play. Your not good enuff. I Said Coach, I can f***in`g play. Just Whatch me. The very nex`t game I Score`d 50 point`s `n` sent us 2 the National Bolley-Ball ChampionChip`s. My Coach was #Shook. I Said Coach, your a f***in`g Idiot `n` I Run the team now. `n` I`m going home 2 f*** you`re Wive `n` there`s not a Gosh Damn thin`g u Can do about it u Little Bitch. :yo: `n` That`s wen I Got Trade`d 2 MilWalkee. :clap:

Last edited:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
My Coach on the 76er`s was a Idiot. He took 1 look at me `n` Said Jame`s, U Can`t play. Your not good enuff. I Said Coach, I can ****in`g play. Just Whatch me. The very nex`t game I Score`d 50 point`s `n` sent us 2 the National Bolley-Ball ChampionChip`s. My Coach was #Shook. I Said Coach, your a ****in`g Idiot `n` I Run the team now. `n` I`m going home 2 **** you`re Wive `n` there`s not a Gosh Damn thin`g u Can do about it u Little *****. :yo: `n` That`s wen I Got Trade`d 2 MilWalkee. :clap:

Coaches are in general are usually generally inept in how incompetent they are in skill assessment much of the time because they usually have a mind-set that "if you can't DO it, TEACH it" but the problem with this is that they can't acturally "practice" what they "preach" because they themselfs are not skilled as much as the players that they are coaching to play for them on the teams they coach for. Remind me to tell you a story that is relevant to this, going back to my junior and high-school days when I was in wrestling and the coach wanted me to lose weight instead of gaining weight so that he could make me wrestle against younger less powerful and muscled and less matured wrestlers so that victory would be more ensured and risk of loss would be significantly reduced but I did not want to lose wheight I wanted to acturally GAIN wheight wrestle more challenging opponents and they would catch me inside the wait room lifting and eating when they wanted me in the steam room spitting into a cup but I was defiant to the point of acturally physically altercationing the coach which in today's world would instantly give me literally "legend" status on the 'gram and whatsapp and such and so-on LOL!

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
This sounds like @Zaide with tennis

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Coach on the 76er`s was a Idiot. He took 1 look at me `n` Said Jame`s, U Can`t play. Your not good enuff. I Said Coach, I can ****in`g play. Just Whatch me. The very nex`t game I Score`d 50 point`s `n` sent us 2 the National Bolley-Ball ChampionChip`s. My Coach was #Shook. I Said Coach, your a ****in`g Idiot `n` I Run the team now. `n` I`m going home 2 **** you`re Wive `n` there`s not a Gosh Damn thin`g u Can do about it u Little *****. :yo: `n` That`s wen I Got Trade`d 2 MilWalkee. :clap:
1 Thing that I never understood was, Wat ever happen`d 2 Markus Fult`z anyway? He Was a Talent`d young Man `n` I Thought he would win Multiple ChampionChip`s. He`s a Fine yung man `n` I Wish him the Bes`t. :clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
1 Thing that I never understood was, Wat ever happen`d 2 Markus Fult`z anyway? He Was a Talent`d young Man `n` I Thought he would win Multiple ChampionChip`s. He`s a Fine yung man `n` I Wish him the Bes`t. :clap::clap::clap:
markus fult'z is now on the orlando tragic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad