Les Intouchables (Veterans)

What players are untouchable?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

domestique

Feb 5, 2011
CONUS
For the RIGHT price... anyone is trade-able.

For me: Coots, G, TK, Patrick, Provorov.

For the right price I would trade Ghost, Sanheim (would rather keep them though).

Reactions: Foggy14

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
Provorov and Patrick are the only players that I really don't even want to hear trade proposals for. Provorov is just not on the table for me in any realistic scenario and Patrick's upside is so high that I can't imagine a team offering something worth dealing him for.

Ghost, TK, Couts, and Giroux are all guys that I don't want to trade but I would listen to offers for and unless my instant reaction is "this is an overpayment that I can't pass up" I keep them.

Sanheim and Lindblom aren't far from the list above but if there's a good deal on the table, I wouldn't be afraid to move them though I don't think their value around the league is as high as we are on them.

Voracek and Simmonds are guys that I don't necessarily want to trade but they have some value and getting some younger, cheaper players in return wouldn't be a bad idea.

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
I voted for all the "glue guys"

tenor.gif

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Couturier, Konecny, Patrick, Provorov and Sanheim are guys that I would not deal. It would take a crazy return to move Giroux. Jake, Simmonds and Ghost would be players that I would move for the right return in a sensible trade. After that, anyone else on the roster could be had.

Reactions: deadhead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad