Prospect Info: Lenni Hämeenaho (#58 Pick - 2nd Round - 2023 Draft)

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I'd love to see him in the AHL next year with some chances for NHL time, but one more Liiga season wouldn't be the worst thing. The Devils are gonna have a lot of forwards competing for spots. Lenni and Gritsyuk can compete in 2026 camp. :D

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018

00:00 goal / 01:08 goal / 02:01 primary pp-assist / 02:13 pp-goal

That's a league he could realistically been playing in even after being drafted last summer. Good to see he is dominant down there.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Wow, he can score on a breakaway. That is a unique ability, that we certainly can use.
1712598634744.png

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Is Foodduck a grocery store in Finland or is that like the Finnish word for chiropractor or something

Honestly, I used to have respect for you as a poster, but you don’t know that Foodduck is a pioneer of automated dispensing solutions in restaurant self-service areas and in professional kitchens for fats, fresh cheeses, and other spreads?

You’re claiming complete ignorance about the Foodduck® spread dispenser, a completely new and intelligent solution for serving butter-vegetable oil blends, margarine or other spreads at restaurant service and bread counters, and in professional kitchens throughout the world?

GTFO

IMG_6082.gif

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Honestly, I used to have respect for you as a poster, but you don’t know that Foodduck is a pioneer of automated dispensing solutions in restaurant self-service areas and in professional kitchens for fats, fresh cheeses, and other spreads?

You’re claiming complete ignorance about the Foodduck® spread dispenser, a completely new and intelligent solution for serving butter-vegetable oil blends, margarine or other spreads at restaurant service and bread counters, and in professional kitchens throughout the world?

GTFO

View attachment 848335
A dispenser of fats and cheeses is incredibly Finnish-sounding, but I'm a little disappointed that it's not a goofy Finn version of Food Lion or Piggly Wiggly.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Yeah, in 18:36 he had the secondary assist to final goal to make it 4-2, and was involved in a bunch of great chances after the first period (8 shots).

Nice end to the season after the disappointment in the U20 bronze game, and that final reg. season Liiga game.

Second U20-championship for Ässät (other one in 1980) in front of a sold-out arena (6150 people). Cool stuff.

:dm:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Yeah, in 18:36 he had the secondary assist to final goal to make it 4-2, and was involved in a bunch of great chances after the first period (8 shots).

Nice end to the season after the disappointment in the U20 bronze game, and that final reg. season Liiga game.

Second U20-championship for Ässät (other one in 1980) in front of a sold-out arena (6150 people). Cool stuff.

:dm:
Is that for his season? Any chance he gets to play in the World Chanpionships?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad