Lehtonen Playing Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
He had a slow start but his stats look amazing now especially considering where they were.It would be interesting to see his numbers for the last 10-15 games.
Does anyone know if Chicago did anything to improve there team lately?

Kaiped Krusader

Jul 1, 2004
Rylan up the Opposition
They haven't made any major changes that I'm aware of. Thrashers editor HollyG would be the person to ask to be sure. I think Lehtonen's just caught fire - that's all.

FWIW, I want to say they have a commitment from Chris Chelios to suit up for them once the NHL season is officially dead.

FINNtastic

Apr 24, 2004
Kari Lehtonen has been named the Koho AHL Goaltender of the Month for December

"The American Hockey League announced today that Kari Lehtonen of the Chicago Wolves has been named the Koho AHL Goaltender of the Month for December. In 10 starts last month, Lehtonen posted a record of 9-1-0 with a 1.70 goals-against average, a .948 save percentage and two shutouts, leading the Wolves into first place in the AHL’s West Division."

Not bad, not bad at all :) . Congrats to Kari :handclap:

Here's the link: http://www.theahl.com/AHL/News/GoaltenderOfTheMonth/2005/01/04/807393.html

dunwoody_joe

Mar 16, 2002
atlanta
Visit site
FINNtastic said:
"The American Hockey League announced today that Kari Lehtonen of the Chicago Wolves has been named the Koho AHL Goaltender of the Month for December. In 10 starts last month, Lehtonen posted a record of 9-1-0 with a 1.70 goals-against average, a .948 save percentage and two shutouts, leading the Wolves into first place in the AHL’s West Division."

Not bad, not bad at all :) . Congrats to Kari :handclap:

Here's the link: http://www.theahl.com/AHL/News/GoaltenderOfTheMonth/2005/01/04/807393.html

Fleury or Lehtonen? :shakehead

bruins4777*

What makes this really sad is that this is what he would have been doing if he was in the NHL this past season....

Anyways, personally no suprise to me. Kari is amazing, wolves haven't done anything to change...roche has been a beast when playing but i believe he is injured or something, cause he hasn't played in a while. But all in all, the wolves are sucking as normal, with the exception of j.p. vigier scoring like a beast. Other than that, its just kari playing like kari, he's capable of more...we'll see that in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad