Injury Report: Lehner UBI

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I'm gonna put Fleury as extremely unlikely at best solely because we aren't allowed to get him back with retention. So unless Lehner or Martinez is out for the season on LTIR the cap won't work.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I'm gonna put Fleury as extremely unlikely at best solely because we aren't allowed to get him back with retention. So unless Lehner or Martinez is out for the season on LTIR the cap won't work.

Is getting a player back with retention even allowed within a calendar year?

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Article says Lehner's shoulder(yes, the very same) is his UBI and will eventually require surgery. Also why they're looking at goalies.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Article says Lehner's shoulder(yes, the very same) is his UBI and will eventually require surgery. Also why they're looking at goalies.

PDB says it's not the same injury as last year. Of course no one in the organization ever tells the truth about injuries so IDK.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Nope. Gotta wait 365 days.

Only thing I can think of is between this and the Faksa rumor (which I only see from one random twitter user) is that McCrimmon is trying to interfere with Colorado trying to acquire these guys & drive up the price.

Both players to Colorado make much more sense.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Only thing I can think of is between this and the Faksa rumor (which I only see from one random twitter user) is that McCrimmon is trying to interfere with Colorado trying to acquire these guys & drive up the price.

Both players to Colorado make much more sense.

Faksa maybe but MAF on the Avs is just not going to happen barring an injury. Then again with VGK history of always being busy maybe they should put out rumors of being interested in every player without an NMC.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Brossoit is a known quantity, I hope they play Thompson a game or two, particularly against the likes of Buffalo, Philadelphia, Sharks, et al., like to see what we have in him.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Brossoit is a known quantity, I hope they play Thompson a game or two, particularly against the likes of Buffalo, Philadelphia, Sharks, et al., like to see what we have in him.

I agree they should give Thompson a few starts to see where we are with him.

I don't believe DeBoer though about the timetable, he always says that no matter what.

I'm not saying it isn't sooner than later I'm just saying DeBoer saying it isn't enough for me to believe it.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Maybe Lehner and Stone come back for playoffs to do the ultimate FU to the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad