Post-Game Talk: Lehky scores 2 as the Nordiques defeat the Habs

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Lopsided scores like that are real hard to stomach.

Especially when a player on the leading team like lowlife Rantanen, felt obligated to point to the scoreboard in an attempt to ridicule Anderson.

NkualE2.gif
Aves are champs but lots of bitch moves tonight. Bednar playing his 1st PP in a blowout, McKinnon going after Guhle and then himself diving when Anderson cuts to the net; the aves bench throwing a fit when Pezz fights Byram - even though Byram cross checked him into the boards. They didn't seem to complain earlier when Johnston attacked Guhle

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
They tried for the comeback, but 2 PPGs against stopped it in its tracks.

Not a great night. It happens.

Allen was brutal losing 6-2.

Montembeault tied 2-2 for his part.

Wideman got a misconduct in the last minute so I'm guessing he was mouthing off to the refs, who gifted the Avs two PPs in 3rd off MacKinnon dives.

Team really sucked.

Pittsburgh tomorrow.
The Pens need points but we play them well usually.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
People praising Byram and dunking on Pezz give your head a shake you bozos. Probably the same crowd that like name tags on the PP...

Head first into the boards and a hit with his back to the play? Isn't that reviewable by the league? Unless the rest of the sequence is showing Pezzetta turning at the last second.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
i just saw that they give the Wideman's goal to Ylönen . LÖL
This slide is good but 7 straight losses, I feel for the boys honestly
that's all on the hire of newbie GM and his pewee coach . Gorton should have signed a good old school veteran coach with a cup ring ; to think that both Mario Tremblay and Jean Perron were available makes me crazy :mad:.

• Haha
Reactions: FloJack

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
That thread title caught my eye haha great one !! Just saw someone rocking a Sakic Nordiques jersey snowboarding couple weeks back loved it !!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad