Lehigh Valley Phantoms v Bingo

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Can anyone make a Shane Prince's Binghamton highlight reel from this season's goals and plays.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
3-3

3. BNG Prince, (25) (A. Grant, Johnson), 3:11 (PP)

5 mins left in 3rd

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Bingo up 4-3 with 2 mins to go

3. BNG Dzingel, (16) (Johnson), 18:06

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
19 goals for Grant. Pretty excited to see if he can force something next training camp. I really liked what I saw from him when he was up last season, and feel like he's a nice fit in the bottom six. He certainly should be pushing Legwand, maybe even Smith.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Well, I'm hopeful this franchise can finally become an organization that ices the best players we have, rather than those who have the right contracts and/or benefit from misplaced loyalties. It's pretty clear the play of the youngsters over, at the very least, the last three years here, has been superior or equal to some of the veterans. I do sometimes wonder about how good our talent identification really is... I know it's something our fans like to hang our hats on about this organization, but we get the players into the fold but they don't always get on the ice. It would be a shame to lose out on Grant for another year of Legwand. No disrespect to Legwand, but I think Grant would bring more to the team.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I have a feeling neither Grant nor Wideman will be here next year with the organization.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Grant is Condra 2.0, I liked him but we have no room.

Word. With more size and physical strength.

Could definitely challenge Legwand for 4th line spot. Would make PK much more lethal as well.

Pageau-Condra

Grant-Stone

Btw, Dzingel having a very impressive rookie year, especially on a not so powerful Bingo team.

Schneider continuing his great, great play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad