GDT: Lehigh Valley Phantoms @ Laval Rocket @ 7:30PM (RDS. 91.9 Sports FM, TSN690

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They have to take advantage of Tokarski. He's shaky.

But, but, but ... he used to be our beloved "Toker". Snif.

So now that his laundry features a different uniform, does he become "Chokarski"? Clearly, not this game. Our guy was the choke artist, I see.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
But, but, but ... he used to be our beloved "Toker". Snif.

So now that his laundry features a different uniform, does he become "Chokarski"? Clearly, not this game. Our guy was the choke artist, I see.

As soon as Lehigh Valley tied it 1-1, they took over most of the game. Laval had a few good chances, but it wasn't sustained momentum. Tokarski could've easily been Chokarski but Laval didn't capitalize on the juicy rebounds he gave, the times he was out of position, the miscommunication between his defensemen and himself. It could have been 3-0 easily, but instead, they let the Phantoms tie it up.

So far, in Laval, Fucale has looked good. Even in losses, he was probably Laval's best player. Last night, it was vintage Fucale. I hope it's a one-off and not a step back because he looked like he had taken a step forward this year.

The worst part is Laval went into last night's game as the league's 3rd best Power Play and Lehigh Valley went into the game with the league's worst Penalty Kill. And yet, Laval had 5 opportunities with the man advantage and zilch.

Jul 6, 2016
Is Lernout progressing ? He looked good in training camp.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Is Lernout progressing ? He looked good in training camp.

I didn't see last nights game but he's been taken off the top pairing and dropped to the 2nd pairing. Last year they dropped him off the top pairing and put him on the 3rd pairing and he started doing much better. He just needs to improve in his own end, going to be very interesting to see what kind of camp he has next year as he needs to stick as a 7th D or risk losing him to waivers for nothing although not sure he would be picked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad