GDT: Lehigh Valley Phantoms @ Laval Rocket @ 7:30PM (RDS. 91.9 Sports FM, TSN690

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DO254U8VQAAyeiX.jpg

DO34L5tWsAAB_qI.jpg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
What's the word on DJ Sherby, any news?

None right now. He's still recovering. Since he had a knee surgery, we will need to wait for him to start skating first before we know. He was supposed to be out 6 weeks. I really hope he doesn't have a set back and he goes to Laval for a long while, if not the entire season. He was a beauty to watch.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
None right now. He's still recovering. Since he had a knee surgery, we will need to wait for him to start skating first before we know. He was supposed to be out 6 weeks. I really hope he doesn't have a set back and he goes to Laval for a long while, if not the entire season. He was a beauty to watch.
Thanks. I'd actually prefer he stays away from this mess of a team they got going here. Even if that means Lefevbre as coach. Let him do his thing for a full year down there, he was doing so well.

Jerabek's been getting alot of praise lately. Would he actually be worse than Davidson/Morrow?

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Will try to catch at least parts of the game tonight.

Want to pay close attention to Taormina, he impressed the heck out of me the two times I saw the Rocket play live.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Thanks. I'd actually prefer he stays away from this mess of a team they got going here. Even if that means Lefevbre as coach. Let him do his thing for a full year down there, he was doing so well.

Jerabek's been getting alot of praise lately. Would he actually be worse than Davidson/Morrow?

I think he can even be a step up from Morrow/Davidson.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Gelinas with the shot that goes off a guy's shoulder and flies high over Tokarski and in the net.

Boucher and Baun with the assists.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ugly PP so far. Not a pretty period, for sure. They started off great, but things turned ugly after they let Lehigh Valley tie it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad