Legendary broadcaster Bob Cole passes away at 90

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Still get the chills listening to old school clips of him and Harry Neale. Love that you get to hear clips of them every so often on social media feeds. Brings back a lot of good times.

The two of them were a staple in Canadian homes for so many years with so many great memories.

RIP Mr.Cole

Even as an American you knew who Bob Cole was. He was the man.

May he RIP.
This is really nice to hear

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Oh crap ! I grew up listening to this guy and he was great . Great Voice Great knowledge Great person , RIP in peace we love ya .

banks

W W W 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Aug 29, 2019
An absolute legend. Hope his family gets the support they need right now.

There's only 2 play-by-play guys that I can hear in my mind when I watch hockey. Joe Bowen and Bob Cole.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
When I read this today in the news, I literally paused what I was doing, thought of all my memories growing up, watching hockey has a young boy many years ago with my father (RIP who passed away too young). Throughout all those memories watching hockey with my father, Bob Cole's voice & commentary was in the background. So many of my positive memories of hockey and a few with my father, involved Bob Cole indirectly in the background.

Thank you Bob for all your years of service and memories. RIP

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
The voice of my childhood getting into hockey all the way till his retirement. You were the best and will always be remembered for the mark you left in the hockey world........

coleweb.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad