Leaving HFBoard`s...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I wan`t 2 thank u All for ur time `n` companion`ship. U of all been Wonder`ful 2 me `n` in`Spirational. My Great Pap Pap would be Proud.

From the Bottom of My heart: THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
James Crick

Reactions: Roman Fell

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Aw schucks. Now I'll have to actively seek out rambling incoherance.

ChickenBurrito

Apr 8, 2013
Great another poster who no one knows or cares about announces he's leaving so he'll get people to post in his terrible thread.

Dog

You got me good.

I almost missed seeing your posts for a minute.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Today is April 1st, known to some as "April Fool's Day." In many places it is a time for pranks and general silliness.

Be forewarned that HFBoards is NOT one of those places. The site rules still apply on April 1st, and any inappropriate behavior will have repercussions.

Consider this your warning.

All the best,

HFBoards

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Please note that this applies here and anywhere else on HF. These types of threads aren't going to be tolerated, so please don't post them.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
report.gif

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Today is April 1st, known to some as "April Fool's Day." In many places it is a time for pranks and general silliness.

Be forewarned that HFBoards is NOT one of those places. The site rules still apply on April 1st, and any inappropriate behavior will have repercussions.

All the best,

HFBoards
U Will not Fool me. ;)

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario

All the best,

HFBoards

Please note that this applies here and anywhere else on HF. These types of threads aren't going to be tolerated, so please don't post them.

April fools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad