GDT: Leaves @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:ESPN, HNIC Radio:WGR550 - Beating Toronto Always Matters

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240330_093341_Photos.jpg

Reactions: Matt Ress

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Nothing really to play for besides our top liners earning their contracts. Yesterday was great being able to play spoilers to the Devils season. Their GameDay thread was such a roller coaster of almost 40 pages. They went from loving life with playoffs seen in the future to hating the entire team in an hour. Great stuff.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Nothing really to play for besides our top liners earning their contracts. Yesterday was great being able to play spoilers to the Devils season. Their GameDay thread was such a roller coaster of almost 40 pages. They went from loving life with playoffs seen in the future to hating the entire team in an hour. Great stuff.
Ours was pretty much the opposite aside from the playoff talk of course

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

I mean, we can do that from one period to the next. Hell, there are certain posters whose presence is predicated almost exclusively by a loss. If we didn't have a scoresheet page to check, one could infer pretty accurately at how the team did based on that. :laugh:

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
I firmly believe in the talent of this collection of core players.

I do not believe in these coaches and I’m praying on their firing as mean spirited as that is.

At this point nothing they do should change anyone’s opinion and rooting for wins is way more fun than rooting for losses.

Beat Tronna.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
f***ing muting this shit already. MotherFER getting all excited about so many Laffs fans in attendance.

Just FU.

Reactions: markpenske

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad