GDT: League of Justice @ Cowardly Smurfs, 7PM EST

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
Who?

bruins-penalty-box-intro.jpg

There will also be a group of smurfs wearing red (maybe black) jerseys looking to use their great ability of cowardice to avoid fighting the league of justice.

There was once one brave soul amongst the surfs who once tried to use the tactics of some of the members of the League of Justice against them...

nhl_u_ward_walker_600.jpg

... but then the supporters of The League of Justice incessantly *****ed and moaned, for what is now confirmed to be a foreign concept to them, a suspension. That's as much of that story as they would want to be told.......

aptopix-hurricanes-bruins-hjpg-f96856ee7c079fb6.jpg

:sarcasm:

In goal for The League of Justice will be this man...

tumblr_mdifxhMHrP1rkr3zro1_500.jpg

Oh... he won't? Well, perhaps he can pick up the game on the police scanners he keeps in his bunker.

If that's the case, then I really don't want to waste my time with the guy who WILL be in goal...
Wait... what? It's not him either? Then I guess it will be Anton Khubodin manning the nets. (Note: May or may not be a descendant of the holy one)

Players to watch for the Smurfs:
jokinen sucks ass
ellis is ok
corvo sucks ass
alex SIEMEN is good
staals are good
beiber is decent
larose is very good 5/5
tlustystly just O.K-
-JONI THE JOKEL (****ing amaxing dman 2013 norris **** yeah)

Swag Surf Aho

Find Your Own Style
Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I miss Tim Thomas but certainly not Aaron Ward. I orignially expected Tuuka Rask to be in net, but perhaps Anton will bring the League of Justice and the Cowardly Smurfs together once and for all.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I miss Tim Thomas but certainly not Aaron Ward. I orignially expected Tuuka Rask to be in net, but perhaps Anton will bring the League of Justice and the Cowardly Smurfs together once and for all.

Cam Ward doesn't waste his time with Tuukka Rask so Boston was required by Police Report to start someone else or forfeit.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
Can we get a Faulk'in update?

it was noted yesterday that it will be a gameday decision on Faulk. we should know by the end of the morning skate i would imagine. if not, he will be a gametime decision. good thing is we are already going to most likely have him back for this first game after the injury. a good sign.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I just noticed that the Bruins board started their GDT three days in advance.

The looming threat of Cam Ward and EStaal is serious business. :sarcasm:

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I posted this in the pre-game thread the other day to highlight how capably the good guys (that's us) en*****ened the League of Justice last season.

Canes and Bruins provided us with the best hockey we saw all of last season, IMO. This series brought out the best in our guys, Ward especially. Rask went 0-2 and Thomas went 0-2, with Cam winning all four contests. Cam was solid, stopping 139 of 144 shots for a 1.25 GAA and .965 SV%.

I'm reposting only because it's game day, and because apparently I like the sound of my own lame voice.

LadyCane

Mar 4, 2012
da UP
Watching this one with my roommate who's as diehard a Bruins fan as I am a Canes fan.

Have not yet confirmed if our friends and other roommates will go into hiding till the game's over, or come out to watch us watching the game together. It is going to get LOUD in #166 tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad