Pre-Game Talk: #LeafsHabs (06/04/2019; 7:00 PM; TVAS, CBC, SN, SN1, NHLN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beh3moth

May 27, 2010
All it takes is 1 pt and 2 CBJ losses, it's still possible. Not probable, but possible. It's not over yet guys.

Tkachuk finishes CLB in overtime for OTT after they lose to the rags while Mete wins it for us in OT vs trona.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
There is part of me that wants CBJ to finish the habs tonight so we can see Poehling.
There is also another part of me that wants to see at least another one meaningful game for 18-19
How many people tuning in tonight do you think?

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Jackets will get beat up in the first round. After spending the majority of their picks, this is likely Kekäläinen's swan dance. What an absolutely terrible strategy. Toronto should sit some regulars, not like the game means anything to them.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Regardless of what happens tonight with CBJ, do you guys think the Habs go all-out and play a game 7 against the Leafs or will they play casual if CBJ wins tonight?

Last home game this year for the Rangers tonight, maybe they actually push to win it. Go Buch? Vesey?

We need Tuna & the gang to unload bullets on Andersen tomorrow night and just see what happens. Unless they're all depressed and don't GAF, we should see one more entertaining Habs game tomorrow night.

antoniojr

pretty mint.
Feb 21, 2008
Regardless of what happens tonight with CBJ, do you guys think the Habs go all-out and play a game 7 against the Leafs or will they play casual if CBJ wins tonight?

Last home game this year for the Rangers tonight, maybe they actually push to win it. Go Buch? Vesey?

We need Tuna & the gang to unload bullets on Andersen tomorrow night and just see what happens. Unless they're all depressed and don't GAF, we should see one more entertaining Habs game tomorrow night.
I think if it comes down to tomorrow, they definitely come out to win and make the PO's. Otherwise, it's just a throw away game that has to be played.
Hoping the Rag's play spoiler and make things interesting.

Reactions: Roadhouse

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Jackets will go 0-1-1
We will go 0-0-1

We will miss. :)

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I'll shit my pants if the Rangers win tonight.

I've accepted the season is over...I don't need the extra stress :laugh:

Reactions: beh3moth

slybel

Jan 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Imagine the games that got away this year? The bad OT play and the worse PP.....

Oh well... Hopefully next year we are better.

Jul 6, 2016
I hope Habs fans at the Bell will "over noise" the annoying Leafs fans.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
hello Santa Claus

Meh, I don't care how much you believe in it or not. I personally don't believe we make it but it's not relevant. What's relevant is it's still possible and not that much of a stretch. The only reason why people already act like we are eliminated is because the Jackets are playing the Rangers and the Sens but they could very well lose against both teams... nothing is set in stone yet.

Reactions: beh3moth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad