GDT: Leafs @ Wings 7PM CBC

What's the outcome of game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Not even a pre-game thread?

Likely lineup

c67w3ce0eur31.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Eye Test

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I expect this game to look like Tampa/Toronto with us being Tampa tonight.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
All (most) will be forgiven with a dominant win tonight. We would be able to crush this team handedly.

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
If the Kappy-JT-Marner line are avg to below avg again I’m going shit in Babcocks mouth if he doesn’t change the lines (sorry not normally this dramatic but the leafs play last game and seeing other good teams win has me on the edge)

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
So family meeting. No changes and the guys that put forth little effort get rewarded. Sorry but AJ and Kappy are not as good as Miky and Moore so far.

Reactions: Havoc

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Replace Ceci with Holl on the top pair

We don't have shutdown defenders. There is no combination that should make anyone feel good about playing great in their own zone. We might as well play to our strengths and go all in on moving the puck.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Not even a pre-game thread?

Likely lineup

Not seeing a Detroit one yet.

c67w3ce0eur31.jpg

Hope your GDT has better luck then mine.

That last game ... they looked terrible defensively.

I just hope they can figure out a way to a W ... and get a nice little win streak going.

Tonight Detroit... then Minny Tuesday... it SHOULD... be two wins. We'll see.

Effort level obviously has to be way better.

I think getting an ass whooping early in a season can be good for a team sometimes. Let's hope its the case here. Go Leafs Go.

Happy Turkey weekend

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Beating up on Detroit tonight is a bare minimum. Like in the 8-1 category. But that's just to clean the palette of the Tampa fiasco and doesn't even redeem them.

In reality, I expect a back and forth game and probably some "unexpected" fireworks from Mantha and Larkin, and Bertuzzi is going to be a pain in the neck all night long. Detroit's energy level is likely going to be way better than ours.

Reactions: Glacious and Pi

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Beating up on Detroit tonight is a bare minimum. Like in the 8-1 category. But that's just to clean the palette of the Tampa fiasco and doesn't even redeem them.

In reality, I expect a back and forth game and probably some "unexpected" fireworks from Mantha and Larkin, and Bertuzzi is going to be a pain in the neck all night long. Detroit's energy level is likely going to be way better than ours.

Now if that happens (and it very well may) is that predominately on the coach or the players?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I think we come out flying tonight.

If they don't there is something seriously wrong with this team. Red Wings aren't a good team...we couldn't keep our focus for a full 60 against the good teams like St Louis and Tampa...if we can't beat the Wings, well we should be glad that our first round pick this year is lottery protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad