Post-Game Talk: Leafs win!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoVi3t

Sep 16, 2009
The thing I noticed during this 4-1, is that even though Boston tried to battle back, and my nerves are shot, I didn't doubt the boys, and more importantly, they played better!

They weren't giving Boston every chance, they made them earn it. They killed the clock, moved the puck, amazing.

WOW I AM SPEECHLESS!

Reactions: seventieslord

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Is the League going to look at the punch thrown after the horn with the game completed?

Is the League going to look at how bruins got all the PPs while Leafs only gone one? How bruins were allowed to do whatever they want, free punches (chara to gards and then after the game) while soft calls on the leafs were called?

its a f***ing joke.

f*** boston
f*** refs
f*** nhl
f*** bettman and his American team bias
f*** ever leaf hater hoping for the leafs to lose

f*** YOU ALL

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I've ripped on Brown and Z the last half of the season they both played well tonight. What was more unusual Brown scoring or Z throwing a body check? Great win. Gud pros.......

Zaitsev throws hits all the time, that’s a weird criticism of him. He mid handles the puck or makes the wrong decision a lot this year but hitting isn’t something he hasn’t stopped doing

Reactions: seventieslord

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
This was ugly, ugly. We can point fingers at the referees for a very weirdly officiated game, but our discipline and our way of defending leads almost cost us the game again.

This was 25 minutes of last minute turtling. We can't play like that.

I am going to point fingers at that disgraceful reffing. How can you blame our team for "turtling" when they're punished for anything except letting the Bruins to the puck?

At least half those "penalties" were damn embarrassments.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
F off Don. F off

Jhonson, Yonhsson... whatever his name is?

Get the F out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad