Post-Game Talk: Leafs win in the desert! Leafs 7 Refs 7 Zona 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
We won, but it was kinda a meh game defensively...
Brutal officiating...
Carrick was pretty brutal today as well...
Romanuk brutal... no comment.

Hopefully the pp's aren't 1:7 next game!

But anyways...

Leafs Win!

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
f*** the refs

Yotes elbowing, slashing, high-sticking and cross checking the leafs players and nothing.... friggen playing dirty and nothing....
Eat shit Yotes and get bankrupt

Hope Kadri gets better soon we really need him;

Yea Marleau scored two goals tonight; and Mitch with 3 points, Hyman, Matthews and Nylander with a goal each

but winner tonight = Polak the gud pro why? ------>>>> No Icing tonight baby!

member 262271

Hey refs.
hbk-you-all-suckit.gif

Good try though?

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I think that's one of the blatantly worst officiating games I've seen all season. I understand that teams fans always say that, but I'm sure most anyone would agree, tonight they were blatantly awful.

Kadri gets elbowed to the head, no call. Matthews gets slashed twice, no call. A stick was held for about 6 seconds by a Coyote, blatantly non-called.

Then you get phantom calls like the second Moore penalty of absolutely NOTHING. he didn't do ANYTHING.

Bettman, sorry, but your team WILL not succeed. They're a leech off of other financially stable NHL teams and will never garner a profit... EVER.

I can't stand blatant missed calls and giving calls to the other team. It's TOO freaking blatant.

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Seriously, does the league have an anti-Leaf agenda? Why do other teams consistently get several more powerplays than the Leafs night in and night out? And why hasn't Babcock or Lou or Shanny called the league out on this bullshit?

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
Matthews was crosschecked in the back in the first period....he was a little quiet the rest of the game...for him...
And I wish he would stop passing the puck to Hyman...

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I'm happy for the win.

But, it's hard to be purely happy about it. That officiating was downright putrid. Of course they decide to throw another penalty to the Leafs in the last minute because "hey let's be assholes." How the heck do these people still have jobs?

Oh well. Glad for the young guys having good nights offensively. Hopefully Kadri isn't too seriously injured. And good for Matthews scoring in this one.

Reactions: firstemperor

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
6 PP's tonight for the Yotes, 1 for the Leafs. I wouldn't mind the differential if it was deserved, but a few of the calls the Leafs got tonight were awful and nothing going the other way, despite how chippy of a game it was on both ends.

We got the win but even I wouldn't feel comfortable if we ended up winning a game like that. Just a shameful display of officiating tonight, I'm happy about the Leafs performance tonight but the officiating tonight was a complete farce.

Just can't be happy about a game like that as a hockey purist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad